Heirloom Rose Cut Ring With Tapered Baguettes
This gorgeous ring features an east-west oval rose cut diamond, bracketed with elegantly tapered baguettes, in a custom made 14k gold setting. This pairing of diamond cuts is timeless, and is a perfect for an alternative bride. Pairs beautifully with our arch rings.
Custom sizes from 2-12 available to order - contact us to find out more.
This fantastic ring is a wonderful choice for an alternative bride who loves her diamonds a little different from the norm. Here are a few of the top features of this timeless band:
- Available in rose gold, yellow gold, and white gold
- Each ring features hand-selected stones, so weights may vary
- Total approximate rose cut diamond weight: 0.16ct
- Total approximate baguette diamond weight: 0.09
- Custom sizes from 2-12 available to order
- SKU: R01003353
Liven's Heirloom Collection is inspired by the timeless jewelry that gets handed down from generation to generation. We strive to create pieces that feel effortlessly beautiful and fashion-forward through the use of quality materials and innovative designs. If you love this piece, we invite you to explore the rest of our Heirloom Collection, featuring rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings you'll treasure.