Shipping and Returns
Shipping & Returns
The following is a list of shipping information that pertains to all online order shipments:
- We process all orders Monday-Friday. Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday, or on a national holiday will be processed the following business day.
- Shipping date is dependent on stock and availability.
- In stock orders can usually be shipped within 5 business days.
- In the event that the piece is not in stock, you will be notified via email and be given the option to cancel the order or to have the order processed as a back order.
- Back orders and custom pieces may take 4-6 weeks.
- US orders shipped to addresses in Alaska and Hawaii will be subject to additional shipping fees. Your shipping fee will be calculated at checkout.
- If you need your order by a certain date, please email us at email@example.com, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- All shipments will require customer signature upon delivery.
Please note that all orders are subject to credit authorization and address verification.
For your protection, we will not ship merchandise if we are unable to verify your billing address.
We ship all international orders insured via FEDEX. If you live in a country other than the ones listed in the dropdown at checkout, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help coordinate the shipment.
For international orders, the customer is responsible for all related duties, taxes, and fees levied by the destination country. All shipping charges related to undeliverable packages, including but not limited to return to sender fees is the responsibility of the customer. If the customer for any reason, including declining to pay duties, refuses the shipment, the customer is responsible for the original shipping charges and any incurred import fees or taxes. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchase. But, in the event that you are not satisfied with your order, returns must be requested within 7 days of receiving your order. Any jewelry needs for pieces purchased from one of our authorized retailers must be facilitated through them.
All custom, resized, engraved and personalized pieces are final sale and non-refundable. Any orders to international shipping addresses are not eligible for return or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging, with the tag attached.
To return your order:
- Email us at email@example.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization, stating the reason for the return ( a return can not be processed without obtaining an RMA number first )
- Once you receive an RMA number, you have 5 business days to send the merchandise back.
- Please package your item securely including all original packaging and collateral materials, along with your name, address, phone number, email address, and the provided RMA number.
- For your security, please send your return via registered mail/UPS/FedEx, insured. Please provide us with the tracking number once you have sent out the package.
- Liven is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. Items returned without a proper return authorization code will be refused.
- Please allow 7 business days to process your return. We will refund you the amount of the item returned, excluding shipping costs.
- Return shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the customer.